The fast growing trend in both research and applications of IT from the perspective of hardware and software demands that IT programs in Chrisland University have to be purpose and market driven, and research based with a well-defined focus on providing solutions to contemporary problems in both industry and academics.
- Five Credit level passes at not more than TWO sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Agricultural Science, at Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- UTME subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. In addition, an acceptable pass in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is required for admission into 100 level.
The following may be considered in addition to the minimum requirements in;
- Two A' Level passes with minimum of C grade in Mathematics, Chemistry, or Physics;
- At least Upper Credit pass in National Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Polytechnic or its equivalent; and
- NCE with at least credit pass both in Computer Science and Mathematics; Computer Science and Physics or Mathematics and Physics.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The normal period for an honors degree shall be eight (8) semesters. It has duration of four years for students admitted with the Ordinary Level Certificate, and three years for those with Advance Level Certificates.